Inuit Languages Instruction
The Inuit Languages Instruction program is a reimbursement funding program. It is available to all NTA members, whether looking to develop or improve skills in the Inuit Languages.
Applications may be submitted throughout the school year, via the online PD Database: https://nta.coresolutions.ca
Important information for applications:
- There is a maximum of 30 instructional hours per application
- Instructor costs are set at $40/ hour
- Objectives of the Language Instruction must be specified
- The funding is not to be used in combination with or to replace PD funds used during the 5 PD days
- Instruction taking place during the school year must take place outside of work hours
- The instructor should not be an immediate family member of any NTA members participating in the program
For full details, please see the PD Policy Book.
For questions or assistance, please contact Shannon Hessian.