NTA Annual Meeting of Central Council
April 6 - April 7
NTA’s Central Council is made up of all Regional Executive members and the four Territorial Executive officers of the NTA.
The duties of the Annual Meeting shall be:
- To instruct the Executive to take action on the decisions of the Annual Meeting;
- To amend the Constitution and By-laws;
- To receive the financial statement of the Secretary-Treasurer;
- To determine matters of general policy;
- To approve a budget for the succeeding year;
- To transact other business that may be brought before it.